OSHA 10 & 30 Construction Training
CA WX Providers are required by Community Services and Development Department to have OSHA 10 & 30 training
Advantages of "On-Site" classes:
• Practice in actual work environment
• Immediate assessment of hazards faced every day
• Compliance with OSHA regulatory requirements
• Incorporation of company policies and procedures
• “Hands on” equipment and scenario training
• Cost effectiveness (pay for the instructor’s travel rather than all of the students’ travel) inputting
What the Student Receives:
Upon completion students will receive a course completion certificate at the end of class and a OSHA 10 or 30 hour card from the US Dept. of Labor within 4-8 weeks vis US mail.
For further information and to receive a more accurate proposal and cost estimate please CLICK HERE and contact us directly.
OSHA 10 is required for all crews assessors and inspectors.
OSHA 30 is required for supervisors who are regularly onsite and monitor field safety.
OSHA training requirements also apply to subcontractors for these job categories.
If you have a question about the requirement please contact CSD.